2009年9月30日星期三

our first time earthquake at skul

today...
i think is a suprise day u all n me too...
say it suprise...
juz dunno how to explain it...

the frist time having earthquake at skul...
somebody dunno y haven't feeling...
some of them so scared...

wat i m feeling...
i oso dunno...
bt i oso feeling headache n pening...
n after tat i feel so cold...

eileen ask me a quetion:
if u will die at the next minute...
wat will u do at tis minute...

i tell my answer:
i will juz hope can chat wit my friend...
i think i juz wan chating only...
chat all thing i wan chat...
i think i hope it juz cox if die i will no so scared...
cox i will feel i hv them behind me...
i no nid scared anything...

leeshyan say i look like no scared...
n can be so happy...
i tell:
y i should unhappy...
no hv anything doing...
y should i unhappy...
happy n unhappy...
juz c u how to think all about it...

brother n sister...
dun think too much...
juz be happy...
dun be so worry...
cox already ntg happen...
dun be so scared...
cox tat is all ok...

n about eileen quetion...
can i ask my brother n sister...
wat u feeling it...
wat will u do at the next minute...
remember comment ur answer...

没有评论:

发表评论